CLEARANCE! BRAND NEW BUT SLIGHTLY DAMAGED - MINOR (LIMITED QUANTITY)
One of the most popular hardcover books just got better. Modern Essentials: The Complete Guide to the Therapeutic Use of Essential Oils is amazingly practical for anyone wanting to learn about essential oils and their everyday uses. It is the ultimate guide, whether you are a new or experienced essential oils user. The simple, easy-to-use format has been improved to help you quickly find important information: which essential oils to use for hundreds of health conditions, how to safely and effectively apply them, and ways to incorporate oils into daily living. This book is an indispensable reference for any aromatherapy library.
Features of the New Edition:
- Fresh, new cover.
- Features dōTERRA® brand names for all products.
- New 2019 oils, products, and supplements.
- Detailed descriptions of over 60 essential oils and 30 blends, including 5 essential oils and 2 blends new to this edition.
- Exclusive video content—over 45 videos that teach users how to use essential oils.
- Simple, spacious page designs featuring more full-color photographs, descriptive charts, and illustrations.
- "Simple Solutions"—over 150 condition-specific recipes, blends, and tips in "My Usage Guide" section.
- "My Usage Guide" organized alphabetically for hundreds of common disorders—like acne—and serious diseases—like diabetes.
- Easy-to-understand definitions after each medical condition in "My Usage Guide."
- "Essential Oil Basics" chapter outlining application and safety fundamentals for novice and experienced essential oil users.
- Expanded, separate "Essential Living" chapter containing lifestyle ideas and recipes for personal care, children, cleaning, cooking, nutrition, and exercise.
- Interchangeable blend recipes for personal and home care in "Essential Living" chapter.
- Separate section for essential-oil inspired "Personal Care and Spa" products.
- Body systems symbol throughout the book to highlight different body systems affected by the oils.
- Section on "Plants and Essential Oils"—why and how plants create essential oils.
- "Single Essential Oils" and "Essential Oil Blends" sections with "Quick Facts" box for simple reference on the basics of any oil or blend.
- Listings of all of the essential oils and blends with chemical constituents, historical uses, application suggestions, safety data, and more.
- "Essential Oil Science In Depth" chapter enhancing knowledge with illustrations and explanations on essential oils, benefits, safety information, and more.
- Hundreds of research studies as footnote references throughout the book.
- Illustrated charts